This is a test
1. An initial consultation visit will be made to listen to the clients ideas. To discuss their requirements and budget and how to maximize the potential of the garden.
2. The second visit is for a detailed survey of the site including boundaries, changes of level, aspect and soil analysis. Photos are taken and features recorded..
3. The preparation of initial concept drawings for the clients approval. At this stage the layout can be changed to suit the clients wishes and ideas discuss to fulfill the brief.
4. A visit with the completed Presentation Plans detailing the layout, hard landscaping and features within the garden. Construction and Cross Section Drawings will be included to give details of vertical features and changes of level.
5. Full Planting Plans will show which plants have been chosen, quantities and where they will be positioned. A plant lists will be included.
6. Detailed specifications for contractors are prepared for construction if required.